Don't forget to check out V.I.P. which is a road map of the "very important posts" on this blog. Thanks for visiting!

Visit Mamaway Store

https://www.facebook.com/MamawayPhil
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detector

Monday, February 15, 2010

Yay! I'm on someone's list

Just received an email from Amanda Quraishi, social media manager at UpSpring Baby, that this blog was included in their list of Top Ten Best Breastfeeding Blogs. Wow!! I'm flattered. This is the first time that I've been included in someone's list :)
UpSpring Baby is a US-company that distributes MilkScreen, Walking Wings and Shrinkx Hips. They also maintain a blog where they talk about various topics on parenting, child care and their products.
Other bloggers included in their list who I follow would be Melodie of Breastfeeding Moms Unite and Tanya of Motherwear Breastfeeding Blog.
I started this blog, intending it to be a space where I can store breastfeeding information that I can refer back to in the course of my breastfeeding career. It's becoming more useful now that my sister just started nursing and she can likewise read through the resources I've compiled. I'm also always happy and excited to read comments from my fellow moms who say that my blog has been helpful in their own breastfeeding journey.
Thanks to UpSpring Baby for the recognition :)

2 comments:

nikkibee said...

woohoo! congrats! objectively, your blog is truly helpful and i always recommend it to nursing moms :)

Melodie said...

I was thrilled when I saw your name on that list! You totally deserve it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...