Don't forget to check out V.I.P. which is a road map of the "very important posts" on this blog. Thanks for visiting!

Visit Mamaway Store

https://www.facebook.com/MamawayPhil
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Detector

Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrating Motherhood - a Blog Contest

Head on over the The Painter's Wife where my online store, Mama.Baby.Love is a sponsor of Eliza's "Celebrating Motherhood" Contest. I met Eliza once during a La Leche League meeting and we've been Gmail chatmates ever since. Her husband is a painter (obviously - from her blog title!!) who did her header. I'm envious that her husband also has lined up paintings of Eliza when she was pregnant and while she is breastfeeding her son, Basti. I would also love a breastfeeding painting! Anyways, for more details of the contest and how to join, check out her blog. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...